TEC-Accessories Tiny-Torq Wrench
The Tiny-Torq is a miniature, keychain sized bit wrench that accepts industry standard 1/4" hex bits. It's small size and miniscule weight makes it the perfect accessory for your keychain or bag, conveniently ready for the times you'll need it most.
This tiny wrench features the perfect knurling for a positive grip, and the embedded neodymium magnet prevents your hex bits from falling out
during use. The Tiny-Torq is available in 3 different materials to suit your individual requirements...
- Hard coat black anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
No need to dig into your heavy tool bag just to tighten a screw, grab the Tiny-Torq and you're ready to go! Attach one of our keychain swivels and you can use Tiny-Torq while still connected to your keychain.
- Small and lightweight
- Large knurled surface area for positive grip
- Available in three different materials
- Industry standard 1/4" hex bit format
- Split ring attachment hole
- Embedded magnet for secure bit retention
- 0.472" (12.0mm) diameter x 1.024" (26.0mm) long
- x1 Tiny-Torq (Aluminium Black)
- x1 Split Ring
- x1 Gate clip