This Fob includes either 3 of 3mm x 22.5mm Tritium Vials, a custom version with 6 of 3mm x 11mm Tritium Vials or if you prefer with no vials fitted
- Three Tritium vials are included (3mm x 22.5mm) - please select the single colour for your three vials
- Custom Three Colours (3 of 3mm x 22.5mm Vials) - if you would like three different coloured vials please select 'Custom Colors 3x 22mm Vials' and enter your three colour choices in the 'Order Instructions' at checkout, or email your choice.
Custom Six Colours (6 of 3mm x 11mm Vials)- if you would like six different coloured vials please select 'Custom Colors 6x 11mm Vials' and enter your six colour choices in the 'Order Instructions' at checkout, or email your choice.
- The Fob is also available as a bare unit with no tritium vials, select 'None'
- Vials are included with your Fob and you can fit them in any order you wish due to the simple yet secure retention method, you can change out the vials anytime you like to achieve different glow colours
The TEC-T3-6X Isotope Triode Fob is a keychain fob specifically designed to hold multiple self-luminous tritium vials.
Tritium vials come in a variety of standard sizes and colors, and will glow for many years without requiring any type of "charging" from sunlight. This version of Isotope fob has 3 primary bores to house the tritium, hence the nickname "Triode". The Triode can hold several combinations of tritium vials, as each bore can hold either one 3mm x 23mm vial OR two 3mm x 11mm vials Think of the colour combinations!
Unlike our conventional line of glow fobs, the Isotope was designed around the use of a glass tritium vial. This makes it different from our standard glow fobs as it will glow continuously without any type of charging cycle. The Isotope Triode is a Titanium housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are three primary bores to hold the tritium, and six grooves on the side of the housing to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vials. Once the tritium is installed, you simply insert the included rubber plug (spares included), install the o-ring over the post, and attach the split ring. This prevents the tritium vials from sliding out, yet provides an easy way to remove the vials if you want to change the colors.
Attach the Triode to your car keys or even a flashlight, so you can always find them when the lights go out. Attach it to your zipper pull to locate your backpack, camping gear, etc...the uses are endless!Features
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Outside Diameter: 12.0 mm [0.472"]
- Overall Length: 36.8 mm [1.449"]
- Split Ring Hole Size: 2.5mm [0.098"]
- Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vials): 7 grams
- Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vials): 7.6 grams
- 1 Triode Fob
- 5 rubber plugs for tritium vial containment (3 required plus 2 spares)
- 2 O-rings (1 required plus 1 spare)
- 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring
- 3 of 3mm x 22.5mm Tritium Vials