Why would you carry a ruler on your keychain? The real question is why not? Think of the possibilities!
- Check your tire tread depth
- Check the width of a broken fan belt or hose for replacement
- Checking screw\bolt sizes and lengths
- Comparing different product sizes at the store
- Visualizing the size of a product based on reading product size specifications
- Comparing the physical size of a part with the product packaging specifications at the store (i.e. buying a replacement plumbing fitting)
Lightweight and convenient, you can carry this quality piece of titanium on your keychain and never know it's there...until you need it!
The Centipede is made of extremely hard 6Al-4V titanium. Titanium is known for its corrosion resistance, and has a very high strength-to-weight ratio. It is typically described as having the strength of steel with a weight comparable to aluminum.
- Diameter: 4.76 mm [3/16"]
- Overall Length: 88 mm [3.46"]
- Measuring length: 8 cm
The Centipede comes packaged with a 8.7 mm [11/32"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items