The TAC-LINK available in Black, Green, Orange, Tan is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology.
This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength moulded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
TAC-LINKS are used to support equipment and packs - not for climbing or life-saving use!Features
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Not for climbing or life-saving use
- Length 3.418"
- Width 2.251"
- Thickness 0.314"
- Weight: 20g
- Choose single colour or 4-pack with one of each colour