RovyVon Aurora A24 Titanium EDC Flashlight
RovyVon Aurora A24 Compact Titanium EDC Flashlight weighs 60.8g and has a length of 76mm! Includes a handy pocket-clip, you can attach it to your pocket or bag. Extremely compact size, it can ouput up to 1000 lumens from the CREE XP-L!
Built from premium materials this light not only looks fantastic it is extremely bright with USB rechargeable for versatility and available with or without tritium vials fitted.LED Emitter...
- CREE XP-L - 70 CRI 6500K cool white, max 1000 lumens
- Two Tritium vials are installed - please select the single colour for your two vials
- Custom Two Colours - if you would like two different coloured vials installed please select 'Custom Colors' and enter your two colour choices in the 'Order Instructions' at checkout, or email your choice.
- CNC precision-crafted from titanium
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
- Series: Aurora
- Material: TC4 titanium
- Dimensions: 76mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 60.8g/2.14oz
- Beam distance (max): 150m
- Switch type: Side metal switch Lens type: TIR
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
- Typical capacity: 600mAh; Max runtime: 72 hours
- Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 60 minutes
- Indicator: Red is charging, blue is fully charged
- Accessory: 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card
Note: *When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down as the battery drains. **The battery is proprietary. ***The clip is not removable.