Nose art is a decorative painting or design on the fuselage of an aircraft, usually on the front fuselage. What began for practical reasons of identifying friendly units, the practice evolved to express the individuality often constrained by the uniformity of the military, to evoke memories of home and peacetime life. Thus, we give a nod to those dog fighters of WW2 with the Titanium Stealth Bomber KeyBar featuring the most iconic of nose arts, the shark bomber. Made of 100% titanium and laser engraved.Features
- Full Titanium
- Titanium Durable Surfaces
- Length of the KeyBar – 3.5"
- Width of each rounded end – 0.95"
- Distance between screw holes – 2.55"
- Screw post diameter – 0.164"
- Accepts up to 12 keys and inserts with included screws
- Extension kits to hold more keys and accessories are available
- (1) Branded hinged tin
- (1) KeyBar with deep carry 1.0 titanium pocket clip included
- Comes with Heat Treated Stainless Steel Screws
- (2) 1/2" screws (up to 4 keys)
- (2) 3/4" screws (up to 8 keys)
- (2) 7/8" screws (up to 12 keys)
- (18) Washers
- (2) O rings (allows you to adjust the tension)
- (1) Titanium key fob link