Flathead and Phillips Screwdrivers with Locking Plate BundleBundle Includes...
- 2.0 Flathead Screwdriver
- 2.0 Phillips Screwdriver
- Locking bar for two tools (takes both tools above)
The 6 newly updated tool inserts are designed to work with the new Titanium KB Detent Lock allowing the tool to snap into the open/closed position with just the right amount of resistance.
- Made of Grade 5 6AL-4V Titanium 0.08″ Thick
- KB Lock uses torsion bars with stainless steel studs
- Locks are stackable allowing you to add extra tools
- The Full Size KeyBar takes TWO of the new Tools Per Lock
Made from solid titanium, the Flathead and Phillips Screwdriver Tool Inserts 2.0 are lightweight and light duty Grade 5 titanium #2 flat head and Phillips screwdrivers that lock in the open and closed position thanks to our new titanium KB Detent Lock system. Can also function as a light pry tool.
The KB Detent Lock uses torsion bars with stainless steel studs that jump over cams machined on the tool inserts giving a satisfying SNAP when opened and closed with just the right amount of resistance.
The locks are stackable allowing you to add extra tools.