The KeyBak Sidekick Retractable Keychain & Key/Badge Reel is small but mighty and capable of holding keys and or a badge, making the Sidekick one of the top selling retractable badge reels among working professionals.
Built in the USA with globally sourced materials, the Sidekick has a strong moulded black polycarbonate case and a retractable cord made with DuPont Kevlar fibre. Attach your keys and badge to the twist-free end fitting and secure the carabiner to your belt clip, work vest or backpack. When you need your keys just pull them out, when your done let them go and the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need them again. When you're looking for an all-in-one everyday carry companion to secure your keys and badge the Sidekick is your best option.
If you don't carry a badge or access card you can easily remove this and use it as a key holder only. We've been using these for years at EDCGEAR and can testify to the usefulness and strength of this, definitely a highly recommended item for your EDC.
- Retractable 24" Kevlar Cord. 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" black polycarbonate case. 3/4" split ring.
- Standard Duty retraction force holds up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Built in the USA with globally sourced materials and proven to last more than 1-million pulls
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Twist-Free end fitting with split ring secures keys and an I.D. Badge
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto belt loops, bags or purses
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1-3/8” diameter black polycarbonate case