Firefly Champion Spark Tritium Firesteel
The Firefly Champion Spark Marker plugs a gap in the survival tools market by offering fire lighting and self-luminous marking capabilities in a single, integrated unit. Dual use is achieved by combining the very best spark-generating materials with a trigalight Gaseous Tritium Light Source (GTLS).
The only self-contained fire lighting tool which combines highly efficient sparking with magnesium-assisted ignition and GTLS marking, all within a compact, weatherproof container.
By striking the ferrocerium (flint) rod with the steel blade (integrated into the handle), an intense shower of sparks is generated efficiently. A magnesium bar is also included ... by adding magnesium flakes to the tinder nest, reliable ignition can be achieved quickly and easily. The container has further space to store a small amount of lint (not included) Replacement ferrocerium rods and magnesium bars are available to extend operational life.
A self-luminous GTLS tritium light source, securely embedded within the unit enables the Champion Spark Marker to be used in low-light and dark conditions as a marker for quick identification or location of assets. Simple, reliable and effective, operational efficiency and safety are enhanced during darkness.
Choose from a Green or Ice-Blue Tritium Vial
- The Champion includes everything you need to quickly get a fire going
- Integral 3x12mm Trigalight GTLS Tritium vial
- Find it easily in the dark with it's integral tritium vial
- Integral, highly effective striker blade
- An intense shower of sparks with every strike
- Replaceable flint rod extends working life
- Magnesium bar included for accelerated tinder ignition
- High visibility orange finish, O-ring sealed
- No charging, batteries, bulbs or switches
- Reliable in all climatic conditions
- Enclosure: Aluminium. GTLS Windows: Clear Polycarbonate
- Length: 86.0mm. Diameter: 12.0mm. Weight: 15.0g
- Attachment Opening: 7.0mm Diameter