LIMITED STOCK! - Gen2 - Now With Black Ti Dual Nitride Coated Bits + Foldaway Case
Here is a unusual super functional light-weight Titanium EDC tool. It features a 1/4" square drive for 1/4" sockets, and a 1/4" hex receptacle for 1/4" hex bits.
Note: there is a magnet that holds your 1/4" hex bit in place
- Grade 5 Titanium Heat Treatable Removable Scales (medium/advanced skills required)
- Weight: 0.95oz
- T-handle Length: 3.75"
- Body Height: 1.5"
- Material: Titanium, Grade 4, corrosion resistant, light-weight, low magnetic signature.
- Magnet holds your 1/4" hex bit in place
- Case and Screwdriver bits included!
- Bits Included:
- T5, T6, T7, T8
- Philips #1, #0
- Hex 3mm, 4mm
- Straight 1/8", 3/16"
- The bits have a Rockwell hardness of 65.5
- A flexible bit holder to keep all your bits organized