CountyComm Maratac Maratac AAA Titanium (Rev5)
The Maratac AAA Flashlight was so popular it is now available due to demand in 6AL4V grade Grade 5 Titanium.
Titanium is 45% lighter than steel, highly corrosion resistant and stronger than Stainless Steel making this one very light EDC flashlight. Three output modes and a maximum of 180 lumens provides functionality for most tasks you are likely to encounter. An included diffuser can attach to the head of the light to provide a candle/lantern function for providing all-round light. The diffuser is also Glow-in-the-dark so once the lights go out you can easily find you flashlight.
- Executive Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser (New for Rev 5)
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6"
- Diameter: 0.5"
- Weight with battery is 27.8g (16g without battery)
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is polished aluminium alloy
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- levels of brightness ( Med / Low / High )
- Comes with clip & spare o-ring
- Machined from solid 6AL4V Titanium Grade 5
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Output and Run-times
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- Medium mode, 65 lumens output for up to 10 hours
- High mode, 180 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results: