CountyComm Copper Tactical Personal Flood TPF AAA Light by Maratac (REV2)
Worlds First AAA Copper Right Angle Light! - Now With G3 Emitter - 185 Lumens!
The Maratac AAA Copper flashlight was so popular, we had it made in a right angle varient. The same great light in a right angle form factor, featuring a 105 degree beam of projected light for increased field of use and a glow in the dark reflector.
The reflector glows after the light turns off so it's easy to find in the night.
- Length: 2.65"
- Diameter: 0.57"
- Weight 44g (without battery)
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (Easy to clip onto a hat, MOLLE gear or shirt pocket)
- Glow In the Dark Built In reflector (Easy to find in the dark)
- LED Type: Cree G3 Emitter (High Output) with a life span up to 50,000 hours
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive pure alloy 101 Copper
- Stainless Steel ring around the dome lens for added durability
- The dome lens has been treated with an AR (Anti-Reflective) coating
- Proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides 3 levels of brightness ( Medium / Low/ High )
- Low Mode, 5 lumen output for up to 60 Hours ( Diffused Light )
- Medium Mode, 50 lumen output for up to 4 Hours
- High Mode, 185 lumen output for up to 75 Minutes
Output & Runtimes
(Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results...)