RovyVon S3 Titanium Compact 1800lumen USB-C Rechargeable EDC Flashlight (Tritium)
A triple-LED Titanium EDC (Everyday Carry) Flashlight with an optical Lens from LEDiL, max output up to 1800 lumens, powered by 16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) also accepts a CR123 battery. Includes a tritium vial installed.
The body is crafted from titanium with the battery and pocket clip included. It's super bright for its compact size of 69.6mm/2.74" long and 24.8mm/0.97" in diameter. The CREE XP-G3 Cool White LEDs output a maximum 1800 Lumens!
As an EDC light, a deep carry pocket clip is a must, on the clip, there's also a 1/4" tripod hole to be able to install as a fill light. Move to the tail, it includes a USB-C charging port that could fully charge the light in 1.5 hours, a lanyard/paracord hole to carry as you like, a tritium slot to install a vial (optional), and a ceramic glass breaker.Tritium Colour Choice...
- A Tritium vial is installed - please select the colour of vial (also available without tritium as a bare unit)
- Equipped with 3 CREE XP-G3 LEDs, max output 1800 lumens*
- High Quality Optical lens from LEDiL of Finland
- 16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) compatible with standard CR123 battery
- Max runtime of 22 hours when working at low mode
- USB-C rechargeable, fully charged in 90 minutes
- Newly designed deep-carry pocket clip
- 1/4" tripod hole built into the clip
- The tail cap is removable to replace the battery
- Lanyard/Paracord hole, Tritium slot, and Ceramic glass breaker are integrated on the tail cap
- IPX7 water resistance
- Low - 8 lumens - 22 hours
- Medium - 100 lumens - 4.5 hours
- High - 500 lumens - 2 hours 10 mins
- Turbo - 1800 lumens - 50 mins (in 3 min intervals)
- Intensity 4000cd max
- Beam distance 126m
Note: *It will step down to 500 lumens after 3 minutes at the maximum brightness mode to protect the light.