Aurora A33 Rechargeable Pen Light (Black) CREE XP-G2
The Aurora A33 is a compact, USB rechargeable, everyday carry flashlight, the light is activated with a tail switch button - quick-action and easy single-hand operation.
The Aurora A33 Pen Light is powered by a 600mAh built-in rechargeable battery with a maximum output of 200lumens! (For the CREE version) if you prefer a warmer tint light then the Nichia 219C LED version delivers 90+ CRI and a max output of 180 lumens!
The flashlight features momentary on and four different light levels to suit the task at hand.
The body was crafted from aluminium alloy and features a dragon scale design knurling providing excellent grip. Features a deep carry pocket clip which is removeable.
- Unique designed look for better grip
- Compact size and lightweight
- CREE XP-G2 with maximum 200 lumens
- 600mAh battery for long runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Deep carry pocket clip
- IPX8 water resistance
- Dimensions: 127mm (L) x 15.7mm (Dia.)
- Weight: 41g (pocket click included)
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Optic: TIR lens
- Accessory: User manual, Warranty card, Charging cable, Pocket clip
Output and runtimes...
- Output: Moonlight (0.5 lumen), Low (15 lumens), Medium (60 lumens), High (200 lumens CREE 180 lumens Nichia)
- Runtime: Moonlight (60 hours), Low (15 hours), Medium (5 hours), High (1 hour)
- The runtime is tested with the constant brightness at each model with no stepdown other than drop-down with battery drains
- Momentary on: Half-press the button, release to turn off
- Constant on: Full press
- Switch mode: When the light is off, half-press to change mode and full press to select the brightness you need
- Turn off: Full press
- If there's no action in 2 seconds, it will cycle from moonlight again