CountyComm Mara-Flect Reflective Luminous Tape (5-Pack)
Comes In A Pack of 5 strips, Small 1"x 3" strips or Large 2" x 3" strips
This revolutionary new product has thousands of uses, everywhere. It is ideal for ideal for use on signs, displays, buildings, steps, stairs, and doorways. Product is currently in military use to mark survival equipment for fast deployment in all conditions as well as other uses.
- Product Features...
- 100% of the surface area is BOTH Reflective AND self-luminous
- M-Flect reflects white AND then glows yellow-green
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, and waterproof making it ideal for use inside and outside
- The material is visible through fog and smoke and reflect equally well wet or dry and from oblique angles
M-Flect is a thick (1 mm) slightly stiff tape that is very sticky however, the stiffness does still allow it to make some curves like on a bicycle frame. It is primarily ideal for uses on flat surface or those with gradual curves.
Of course it needs to be stuck to a clean dry surface. It's not completely magic, after all.
The glow in the dark material is located under the reflective layer, yet it shines through. Charging the tape for a few minutes will allow it to glow for hours. An hour in the sun will allow it to glow all night. It starts off with a high intensity, then gradually fades, but it is still bright enough to see in the morning
County Comm just completed a government order where we used M-Flect to mark the exterior of survival kits.
- Adhesive Backing
- Quantity 5 Strips per pack
- Dimensions Small Strips 1" width x 3" length
- Dimensions Large Strips 2" width x 3" length