The TEC-S323 Isotope Fob is a keychain fob specifically designed to hold a standard 3mm x 23mm self-luminous tritium vial. Triwtium vials come in a variety of colors, and will glow for many years without requiring any type of "charging" from sunlight. Although the Isotope was designed by request for a special customer, it is now available to the general public.
NOTE: This product does not include a Tritium vial. Please view the range of Tritium vials by clicking here
Unlike our conventional line of glow fobs, the Isotope was designed around the use of a glass tritium vial. This makes it noticeably smaller than our standard glow fobs, and allows it to glow continuously without any type of charging cycle!
The Isotope is a stainless steel housing, bead blasted to a uniform matte finish. There are 7 slots on each side of the housing as well as a hole in the bottom to provide maximum tritium visibility, yet offers superior protection of the glass vial. Once the tritium is installed, you simply insert the included rubber plug (spares included) and attach the split ring. This prevents the tritium vial from sliding out, yet provides an easy way to exchange vials if you want a different color.
Think of it as using our standard glow fob with a DIY kit tritium replacement, but without the DIY kit. That's right, no clear tubing is necessary. That means no messy silicone required to mount a tritium vial in the tube, which also results in a much smaller size. In addition, you can change out the vial anytime you like so if you want a different color you can have it minutes!
Attach the TEC-S323 to your car keys or even a flashlight, so you can always find them when the lights go out. Attach it to your jacket as a zipper pull so your friends can locate you inside a movie theater or outside at night! You can clip it to a backpack, camping gear, or even to the pull chain on a ceiling fan...the uses are endless!
Please view the range of Tritium vials available for the isotope Fob by clicking here
- The TEC-S323 Isotope Fob is a metal housing suitable for mounting a 3mm x 23mm glass tritium vial
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Outside Diameter: 5.0 mm [0.197"]
- Overall Length: 31.5 mm [1.24"]
- Split Ring Hole Size: 3.0mm [0.118"]
- Total Assembled Weight (without tritium vial): 1.8 grams [.06 oz]
- Total Assembled Weight (with tritium vial): 2.0 grams [.07 oz]
- The TEC-S323 Isotope Fob comes packaged with 3 rubber plugs for tritium vial containment (1 required plus 2 spares) and an 11.1 mm [7/16"] diameter split ring for attachment to other items