Survco M4 Trailblazer
A compact survival kit... navigate, hunt, fish, start a fire!
This little kit is compact enough to carry daily or stuff in your bag, the tin features a sliding lid and contains essentials for navigating, hunting, fishing and starting a fire. The essential components to survive.
What is the point in a small survival kit? Your normal/large survival kit could be at home or in your car and out of reach when you need it most, a small kit like this is more likely to be carried on you, whether that is on your keys, in your pocket or bag. The kit that is on you at the time of an emergency is the most essential one.
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.375" x 0.25"
- Metal tin with sliding lid
- Hole for split ring (included)
- 14mm button compass
- Fishing straw consisting of 2 hooks, 2 weights and 15ft of #10 monofilament line in plastic sleeve that can be used as a bobber
- Fire-X tinder
- Spark Wheel which uses replaceable flints
- Stainless steel arrowhead
- Made in the U.S.A