Not for sale to persons under 18
Introducing the Maxpedition FEROX Folding Knife in plain edge. Primed for everyday use, this durable cutting tool is a perfect addition to every Maxpedition bag.
At Maxpedition, we believe that the best knife is the knife you have on you. Maxpedition founder Tim Tang draws on his passion for tactical knives and a decade of collaborations with the industry's top custom knife makers to debut his own folder design.
Engineered for utility and accessibility, the FEROX Folding Knife features a sleek jet-black blade with optimal point & edge geometries to provide a high degree of control during precise cutting tasks. Combine an ergonomic fiber-reinforced nylon handle with a fast-action opening flipper and you have a trusted quality tool that will perform in any situation or environment. You'll want to pack a FEROX in every one of your Maxpedition bags.
- Blade: 3.25" / 82.5mm
- Handle (closed) length: 4.5" / 114.3mm
- Overall (open) length: 7.75" / 196.8mm
- Blade thickness: 0.125" / 3.1mm
- Weight: 114grams / 4 oz
- Steel: 5Cr13 heat-treated to 56/59HRc
- Blade profile: Drop point utility with flipper/guard
- Blade grind: High V-grind
- Blade color: Black
- Edge: Plain
- Thumb stud: Ambidextrous
- Locking mechanism: Liner Lock
- Handle material: Fiber reinforced nylon (FRN)
- Handle hardware: Black stainless steel
- Non-obtrusive Maxpedition logo blends with handle
- Lanyard hole: Yes, fits 550 Paracord
- Pocket clip: Yes, tip down
- Available in Black (FEROXPB), Green (FEROXPG), Khaki (FEROXPK)