The Maxpedition EDC Organiser is a versatile, tough, high-quality organiser for your everyday-carry (EDC) essentials, flashlights, knives, tools, batteries, first aid etc. A mesh external pocket is ideal for storing easy to hand essentials, while inside the organiser there is a number of elastic loops and compartments for storing your EDC items in an organised fashion. There is also an internal keyper for your keys or keychain.
- Compact 5" x 7" x 0.75" size
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps
- Ideal for carrying all of your everyday essentials
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.