The ITW-Nexus TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- Not for climbing or life-saving use
- Length 3.418"
- Width 2.251"
- Thickness 0.314"
- Weight: 20g
- Made In U.S.A.