The 400CZN Bullet Space Pen plated with Copper Zirconium Nitride.
The Fisher Space Pen was designed and created by Paul Fisher in 1968. The pen was designed by Paul as he found a need for a use of a pen in space as astronuats began to explore our universe. There was no pen that was able to write in the extreme conditions of space : FREEZING COLD, BOILING HEAT VACUUM.
The Fisher space pen is the ultimate in dependability. Every Space Pen is guaranteed to perform in temperatures from -30 to 250 degrees F, underwater, in zero gravity at any angle-even upside down! It's reliability means it's the only pen you'll ever need.
The Fisher Space pen pressurized refill ink cartridge is the clever part of the pen:
- Writes in 30 to 250 degrees F.
- At any angle, even upside down
- On most surfaces
- In boiling hot vacuum
- Stainless steel, preceision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing, yet delivers instant uniform ink flow.
- Thixotropic ink in a hermetically sealed and pressurized reservoir writes three times longer
- Ink will not dry out for over one hundred years!
- Will write upto 3 miles of writing from one refill!
- Length open with cap on end: 135mm
- Length closed: 95mm
- Cap length: 65mm
- Barrel length: 90mm