Field Notes PORTLAND Edition 3-Pack
Joining our Chicago Edition in our Hometown Series is a new 3-Pack celebrating our Northwest Headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The city sits astride the Willamette River near its confluence with the Columbia River and is the home of Field Notes co-founder Aaron Draplin. Portland also boasts a slew of awesome retail locations carrying our products.
The cover is our standard French Paper Co. Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap" featuring Portland's green, yellow and blue flag (ranked by vexillologists as America's seventh-best municipal flag!). Inside, you'll find a new set of PDx-centric Practical Applications, and our standard Finch 50#T "Bright White" graph paper.
Here's your memo book for navigating the bridges, food truck pods and pour-over coffee joints in the City of Roses.
- Pack of 3 notebooks
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," emblazoned with Portland's municipal colors and "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" x 40" 2-color printing press.
- Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ?" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" x 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.