CRKT Persian (RRP £44.95 - Limited Offer while stocks last)
Designed by Steve Jernigan in Milton, Florida. Anyone familiar with Steve Jernigan's custom knives, knows that he is a master of blending curves, functional designs and stylish looks. His Persian Folder gentleman's folding pocket knife design does exactly that.
The clip point blade shape extends your cutting edge while still offering a fine tip for detail oriented tasks. The blade has a satin finish and the beautiful stainless steel handles hav G10 overlays. This is one elgant folder and at this price is a great addition to your collection, these are now a discontinued model so grab one while you can.
Not for sale to persons under 18
- Blade Length: 2.71" (68.83 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.79 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.61" (91.69 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Handle: Stainless Steel w/Black G10 Overlay
- Lock: Frame-lock
- Overall Length: 6.3" (160.02 mm)