MecArmy Micro Titanium Light (Tritium)
At only 43mm in length this tiny powerhouse of a flashlight has a 130lumen output from it's CREE XP-G2 LED providing up to 6 hours of light.
Housed in a TC4 Titanium alloy body with two tritium vials installed in the body, one blue and one green, the dual colour tritium glow not only looks great but makes this light easy to find in the dark.
An internal rechargeable battery is charged by a hidden micro-usb port that accepts any standard micro-USB phone charger or charge it from your laptop or powerbank with a standard micro-USB cable. The USB charging port is cleverly hidden inside the light and easily accessed by simply unscrewing the head and inserting the cable.
- Titanium TC4 alloy construction
- Two tritium vials installed blue and green
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Reflector: SMO
- Max Output: 130 lumens
- Max Run Time: 6 hours
- Max Beam Distance: 59metres
- Max Beam Intensity: 910cd / 130lumen
- Battery: Rechargeable 10180 lithum ion (included)
- Length: 43mm / 1.693in
- Head Size: 13.4mm/0.528in
- Weight: 10.9g / 0.384oz
- Accessories: O-ring, key ring, beaded chain
- Tail standing ability
- Hole for split ring or included beaded-chain neck lanyard
- USB Charging cable is not included