Best Glide Emergency Survival Suture Kit - Adventurer Series
The Adventurer Emergency Survival Suture Kit is for those of us who wish to go one step beyond the items contained in an everyday first aid or survival kit. The Emergency Survival Suture Kit, which should only be used by those trained in how to suture wounds, designed to close wounds in an emergency situation when medical help is far away. Because it contains hospital grade medical gear, it is also perfectly suited for those medical professionals who wish to be ready for anything, anywhere, at any time.
The Adventurer Emergency Survival Suture Kit includes items such as high quality German Steel surgical tools, a selection of bandages, medicines, pain killers and a temporary tourniquet, used in doctor's offices or hospitals to temporarily slow blood flow in the extremities during a number of minor procedures.
Because the Emergency Survival Suture Kit is contained in a compact Survival Suture Kit bag, it can be used as a supplement to just about any kit, or as a stand alone kit for more severe emergencies.
- Kit Size: 6" x 6.5"
- Kit Weight: 142g (5oz)
- Surgical Scissors, 11cm, German Stainless Steel (x1)
- Slanted Mini Tweezers, 6.3cm, German Stainless Steel (x1)
- Needle Puller, 11cm, German Stainless Steel (x1)
- 4-0 Suture with 3/8, 19mm Cutting Needle (x1)
- 3-0 Suture with 3/8, 24mm Cutting Needle (x1)
- 2-0 Suture with 3/8, 26mm Cutting Needle (x1)
- Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes (x3)
- Iodine Disinfectant Wipes (x3)
- Triple Antibiotic Wound Treatment Ointment (x3)
- Band Aids, 1" x 3", Cloth (x3)
- Steri Strip/Butterfly Wound Closure Bandages (x2)
- Gauze Pads, 2" x 2" (x6)
- Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 5 yds (x1)
- Temporary Tourniquet (x1)
- Nitrile Gloves (pair) (x1)
- Non Aspirin, 2 tablet packs (x2)
- Aspirin, 2 tablet packs (x2)
- NSF and FDA Approved 4" x 5" Aloksak Bag (x1)
- Made in USA Survival Suture Kit Bag (black) (x1)
Note: Training should be obtained prior to using the Emergency Survival Suture Kit. This kit should then ONLY be used in an emergency situation. More damage may be caused if this kit is used improperly.